File synchronisation is incredibly useful. If you are creating a web site, it makes it easy to ensure that the latest version of files are uploaded, and synchronisation can also be used to create backups of important files.
GoodSync can be used in synchronisation or backup mode, making it a versatile tool. Files can be synchronised with or backed up to other folders, separate drives, removable media, networked computers or online servers.
Used in two-way synchronisation mode, GoodSync makes it easy to keep files in sync in two locations - as soon as files are created, edited or deleted, the change will be reflected in the connected location. Used in one-way backup mode, GoodSync provides a means of safeguarding your files.
But it does not end there. GoodSync can also be used to synchronise data between applications. There are a number of supported programs, including RoboForm, Outlook, QuickBooks and Windows Mail. The program is easy to set up and the synchronisation is fast and reliable, helping to give you peace of mind.
Note that there is a Pro version available.
What's new in 10.2.2 (see full changelog for more)?
* Add keyboard shortcuts: F2 - job/group rename, F4 - disable autorun, Alt+W - swap sides.
* Add Pause command to Job menu, with keyboard shortcut Alt+Z.
* Change Stop command to Stop/Clear command, as it clears tree when job is stopped.
* Group Context Menu: Add keyboard shortcuts to it.
* Delay in Auto Run on Start and OFC: Allow values up to 999, to increase range.
* Add/Remove Job to/from Group: Allow this to be applied to Selection of Jobs.
* Job List on the Right: Do not Set Current when job is clicked, allow for Job Selections.
* Special Ops (such as Cleanup Recycle) work for Job Selections.
* Job List View: Make selections work with SHIFT+UP and SHIFT+DOWN.
* Job Tree View: Fix Sorting was not working on 64-bit architecture.
* Adding/deleting of Start Menu and Desktop shortcuts is now persistent Program Option.
* Add 'GoodSync v9' menu item to Start Menu -> GoodSync of ver 10.
* Run When Windows Runs option: when installing new version of GoodSync, update other users too.
* Runner Service Setup: Allow to specify Windows user different from current Windows user.
* Fully observe Alphabet/Index ordering rules when running or editing jobs.