HWiNFO32 is a system information and diagnostic tool that tells you just about everything you could ever want to know about your PC's configuration. You'll find information on the CPU, hard drives, graphics card, motherboard, chipset type, BIOS version and date, memory modules, installed operating system and more. And that's just the "System Summary" screen.
Move on to the main program and you'll find a hardware tree that looks a lot like Device Manager, only with far, far more information. On our test PC, for example, expanding the Monitors section of Device Manager only told us about the driver we were using ("Generic PnP Monitor"). HWiNFO32 managed to tell us the monitor name, serial number, date of manufacture, horizontal and vertical frequencies, supported video modes, and much more (28 items in total). It's just as thorough when reporting on other areas of your PC, too.
HWiNFO32 also includes a capable benchmark module, that will test and report on the speed of your CPU, memory and hard drive. And its monitoring tool can track and display your CPU, motherboard and hard drive temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and more, very useful for detecting hardware problems that might otherwise be hard to spot.
Version 5.34 see entire changelog for more info):
- Added monitoring of extension and assistant fans on some ASUS X99/Z170 series.
- Added option to change sensor logging (CSV) separator.
- Added option to specify individual polling rate for disk S.M.A.R.T. status.
- Added support of more International Rectifier PMBus-compliant VRMs.
- Added switching between screens using arrow keys on Logitech G19 LCD.
- Added synchronization with Corsair Link Software v184.108.40.206 and later.
- Added option to disable NVML support to workaround a bug in NVIDIA SLI-enabled systems using R368 and some later drivers.
- Added reporting of PSU efficiency for Corsair AXi/HXi/RMi series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock E3V5 WS.
- Added fan speed and additional temperature monitoring on HP Z440 Workstation.
- Added C-State Residency monitoring for Intel CPUs.
- Added preserving of column widths for all lists in the sensors screen.
- Added NVIDIA Tesla P100, Titan X (Pascal), Quadro P6000, Quadro P5000 and GeForce GTX 1060 3GB.
- Improved monitoring of Corsair H80i v2, H100i v2 and H115i.