HWiNFO32 is a system information and diagnostic tool that tells you just about everything you could ever want to know about your PC's configuration. You'll find information on the CPU, hard drives, graphics card, motherboard, chipset type, BIOS version and date, memory modules, installed operating system and more. And that's just the "System Summary" screen.
Move on to the main program and you'll find a hardware tree that looks a lot like Device Manager, only with far, far more information. On our test PC, for example, expanding the Monitors section of Device Manager only told us about the driver we were using ("Generic PnP Monitor"). HWiNFO32 managed to tell us the monitor name, serial number, date of manufacture, horizontal and vertical frequencies, supported video modes, and much more (28 items in total). It's just as thorough when reporting on other areas of your PC, too.
HWiNFO32 also includes a capable benchmark module, that will test and report on the speed of your CPU, memory and hard drive. And its monitoring tool can track and display your CPU, motherboard and hard drive temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and more, very useful for detecting hardware problems that might otherwise be hard to spot.
- Improved sensor indexing. For some addons (i.e. HWiNFOMonitor, Rainmeter) it will be required to download latest versions and reconfigure existing settings.
- Fixed changing of sensor items order via the layout tab.
- Added reading of sensor values from Aquaero (preliminary).
- Improved support of Skylake-E/EP/EX.
- Added a workaround for some crashes caused by Intel RST enterprise drivers.
- Added ability to toggle RTSS/OSD output via a user-defined hotkey.
- Improved Intel ME information.
- Enhanced information returned for ASPEED GPUs.
- Enhanced Broadwell-E/EN/EP/EX support.
- Added ability to show/hide all sensor entries of a given type (temperatures, fans, etc.)
- Added support of Giantec Semi GT34TS04 TSOD.