HWiNFO32 is a system information and diagnostic tool that tells you just about everything you could ever want to know about your PC's configuration. You'll find information on the CPU, hard drives, graphics card, motherboard, chipset type, BIOS version and date, memory modules, installed operating system and more. And that's just the "System Summary" screen.
Move on to the main program and you'll find a hardware tree that looks a lot like Device Manager, only with far, far more information. On our test PC, for example, expanding the Monitors section of Device Manager only told us about the driver we were using ("Generic PnP Monitor"). HWiNFO32 managed to tell us the monitor name, serial number, date of manufacture, horizontal and vertical frequencies, supported video modes, and much more (28 items in total). It's just as thorough when reporting on other areas of your PC, too.
HWiNFO32 also includes a capable benchmark module, that will test and report on the speed of your CPU, memory and hard drive. And its monitoring tool can track and display your CPU, motherboard and hard drive temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and more, very useful for detecting hardware problems that might otherwise be hard to spot.
Version 5.24 see entire changelog for more info):
- Fixed SMBus problems on MSI 100-series mainboards with LED controllers.
- Fixed a memory leak in server side of remote sensor monitoring.
- Clicking the sensor graph plot area will toggle it to occupy the entire window width.
- Added reporting of GPU TMU count.
- Added AMD Radeon Pro Duo.
- Enhanced NVMe support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z97-PRO GAMER.
- Fixed a rare crash during closing on some machines with NVIDIA GPU.
- Added monitoring of CPU Power Limits on systems where these can change during runtime.