HWiNFO32 is a system information and diagnostic tool that tells you just about everything you could ever want to know about your PC's configuration. You'll find information on the CPU, hard drives, graphics card, motherboard, chipset type, BIOS version and date, memory modules, installed operating system and more. And that's just the "System Summary" screen.
Move on to the main program and you'll find a hardware tree that looks a lot like Device Manager, only with far, far more information. On our test PC, for example, expanding the Monitors section of Device Manager only told us about the driver we were using ("Generic PnP Monitor"). HWiNFO32 managed to tell us the monitor name, serial number, date of manufacture, horizontal and vertical frequencies, supported video modes, and much more (28 items in total). It's just as thorough when reporting on other areas of your PC, too.
HWiNFO32 also includes a capable benchmark module, that will test and report on the speed of your CPU, memory and hard drive. And its monitoring tool can track and display your CPU, motherboard and hard drive temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and more, very useful for detecting hardware problems that might otherwise be hard to spot.
Version 4.64 (Changelog):
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS RAMPAGE IV series.
- Added option to accept negative temperatures for some sensors (sub-zero cooling).
- Fixed DDR4 SPD readout on some Skylake client systems.
- Added reporting of Distance to Tj,max.
- Enhanced reporting of memory timings and other features for Skylake.
- Further enhanced support of Knights Landing.
- Enhanced ability to define custom thresholds for changing of color of any item in sensor list.
- Added some pre-defined thresholds for sensor items (will display in red if over threshold level).
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti.