Lunascape is the world's most versatile browser, combining the engines from Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer into a single application.
Lunascape works with most Firefox addons and IE plugins, too. A simple wizard will import your existing favourites and add-ons, then you can install more as you like.
The program isn't just about IE, Firefox and Chrome, though - it has many interesting features of its own. Lunascape comes with many bookmarklets, supports scripts for more advanced automation tasks, includes mouse gestures, a pop-up blocker and built-in RSS reader, allows you to set the user agent string, and is generally very configurable.
And yet, despite all the extras, Lunascape still performs very well. The core of the program requires little in the way of memory or system resources, and the browser remained snappy and responsive throughout all our tests.
What's new in 6.9.3?
- Updated the Gecko engine version to 24.8.1
- Fixed a bug that search words show up as strange characters on Gecko.
- Fixed a bug that some shorcut keys don't work on Gecko.
- Lunascape version is added to a default user agent string of Gecko.
- Fixed a bug that a custom user agent is not reflected on Trident.