File synchronisation is incredibly useful. If you are creating a web site, it makes it easy to ensure that the latest version of files are uploaded, and synchronisation can also be used to create backups of important files.
GoodSync can be used in synchronisation or backup mode, making it a versatile tool. Files can be synchronised with or backed up to other folders, separate drives, removable media, networked computers or online servers.
Used in two-way synchronisation mode, GoodSync makes it easy to keep files in sync in two locations - as soon as files are created, edited or deleted, the change will be reflected in the connected location. Used in one-way backup mode, GoodSync provides a means of safeguarding your files.
But it does not end there. GoodSync can also be used to synchronise data between applications. There are a number of supported programs, including RoboForm, Outlook, QuickBooks and Windows Mail. The program is easy to set up and the synchronisation is fast and reliable, helping to give you peace of mind.
Note that there is a Pro version available.
What's new in 10.9.2 (see full changelog for more)?
* gs-server: Fixed Incremental Analyze did not work for gs-server + On File Change.
* gs-server: Fixed wrong paths passed in GetFileCheckSum.
* GSTP + OTP: Fixed of Device Authorization was lost, then client can cycle on re-Auth.
* GS Connect Web UI: Added Delete Old Devices, that is, devices not seen for N days.
* GS Connect Web UI: multiple bug fixes, improve usability.
* GSTP sharing: Fixed Sharing did not work, if default forwarder was used.
* GSTP sharing: Implemented CanShare flag: Grantor user allows Share to be further shared.
* GSTP sharing: Relax format of From Folder, do not require file:// prefix.
* Amazon Cloud Drive: Fixed Conflict 409 in Analyze after stopped Sync.