KoolMoves is a capable Flash authoring tool that allows you to create animated banners, slideshows, media players and more.
The program is easy to use, so you don't have to be a Flash expert to get started (simple wizards walk you through the process of creating slideshows or banners, for instance).
And it comes with plenty of clip art items and prebuilt templates, too - 40 media player skins, 28 web interface templates, 343 clip art elements and buttons, and more - so you don't need design skills, either, you can simply use what's already there.
If that's not enough then you're able to import and reuse existing SWF movies, Flash videos, 3D models (3DS, OBJ, ASE, M2D) and animated GIFs. KoolMoves includes a complete set of drawing tools to help customise your work. Or you might apply a host of text and image-related effects to give your animations a professional touch.
Please note, the Save function is disabled in this trial version. You can still export a movie to use it online, though (File > Export Movie) or view it in a local browser (Play > Play in Web Browser), so there are plenty of opportunities to see just what KoolMoves can do. And of course once you've purchased a licence the Save restriction will be removed.
Version 9.9.1 brings (changelog):
- Fixed problem with previewing in a browser after deleting a vertex point from a shape for Html5 export.
- Fixed problem with clipped OK, Cancel buttons on the fill with gradient page at least for some screen resolutions.
- Fixed flickering tooltip problem for RGB edit boxes for fill with solid color and fill with gradient pages by attaching the tooltips to the color icons instead of the edit boxes.
- Fixed flickering mouse icon over color hexagon on fill with gradient and fill with solid color pages.
- Fixed problem with RGB values in their edit boxes not being updated when a selection is made from the color hexagon.