NovaBACKUP Professional is a powerful yet easy-to-use backup tool which comes packed with features and functionality.
When creating a backup, for instance, the program allows you to protect your entire system drive, selected items, or particular file types (Documents, Pictures, Email or Music) with a click. Support for incremental and differential backups improves performance by saving only new or changed files. And a capable scheduler can then run your job automatically and unattended, whenever you like.
If you're more concerned about disaster recovery then the program can alternatively create an image of your preferred drive. If Windows won't start at some later date then just launch NovaBACKUP's boot environment (which can be CD, DVD or flash-based), restore the latest image and your system will quickly be back in working order.
Your data can of course be backed up locally or across your network. But there's also support for cloud services including Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, iDriveSync, SkyDrive and SafeSync, as well as Amazon S3 accounts or an FTP server.
What's new in NovaBackup 19.1?
- Added direct to Microsoft VHD (Virtual Hard Disk) feature to scheduled and on-demand image backup.
- Added support for SQL Server 2017 in the NovaBACKUP backup client, xSP Storage Server, xSP Application Updater, and xSP Remote Manager.
- Updated Image Backup Boot Disk creation to use the latest Windows 10 ADK, which works on allcurrently supported Operating Systems. This ADK has support for newer hardware drivers than previous.
- The Advanced Boot Disk function now reads the path of the installed Microsoft ADK or AIK directly viathe local machine's registry for Advanced Boot Disk creation. If the Windows ADK or AIK is installed already and detected it will not prompt you to browse to that path when creating an Advanced Boot Disk.
- Changed the xSP Storage Server so that newer clients can talk to older xSP Storage Servers.
- Updated CMon with a New HTML User Interface and other improvements detailed in the section below.
- Updated Granular Restore application with fixes detailed in the Fixed Issues / Bugs section.
- Removed FTP code and support in NovaBACKUP backup client.
- Removed Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 code and support in NovaBACKUP backup client.