Cent Browser is a Chromium-based browser with a range of extras and bonus features.
There's a Firefox-like scrollable tab bar. You're able to set the minimum width of a tab, and then scroll the tab bar using the mouse wheel to find whatever you need.
A comprehensive set of mouse gestures allow you to navigate forward or back, move through your tabs, toggle full screen, reload, view downloads or history, and more, just by holding down the right mouse button and making a mouse action.
Tab-related improvements include a customisable New tab (set it to open your preferred URL, maybe always open in Incognito mode), extra navigation options (double or right-click to close a tab, switch tabs with the mouse wheel), and new ways to prevent a pinned tab from being accidentally closed.
Under the hood tweaks like lazy session loading, automatic memory optimization and an optional single render process aim to reduce the browser's impact on your system.
Smaller bonus tools include a configurable Boss key, a QR code generator, and right-click options to use Yahoo!, Bing and other engines when searching for selected text.
What's new? (Changelog):
- Upgraded to Chromium 64.0.3282.140
- Upgraded Flash plugin to 126.96.36.199
- Supported disabling single shortcut key
- Added drag gesture: "Search selected text in current website"
- [Bug fixes]Text rendering incorrectly after DirectWrite disabled
- [Bug fixes]Possible crash while closing incognito window
- [Bug fixes]Session restore tooltip shows behind browser window
- [Bug fixes]Some website may be blocked when opening from new tab thumbnail
- [Bug fixes]Video tooltip may not show in some cases