System Ninja is a simple PC management and cleanup tool.
The program includes a Junk Scanner to quickly remove leftover temporary files, internet history, Windows logs and other hard drive clutter.
A Startup Manager displays programs configured to load when Windows starts, and potentially unnecessary Windows tasks. If you see something you don't like or need, then it can be removed in a couple of clicks.
The Process Manager displays running processes and allows you to close them at a click. This isn't particularly useful - Task Manager is considerably more informative and available all the time - but the module does at least link to "MalRun Destroyer", which scans RAM for running malware and closes and processes that it finds.
And a "More Tools" section includes options to do further scanning for junk files, display more information on your startup programs, or analyze a file, displaying MD5, SHA1, SHA256 hashes and other information. Most useful, though, is a link to CCEnhancer, which extends CCleaner with the ability to clean up after more than 270 new programs.
Note there's now a PRO version of System Ninja, for $14.95/year. The PRO version contains no adverts, automatic updates, priority support and more.
This is the portable version of System Ninja.
What's new in v3.0?
- Added a simplified user interface with one-click optimization function [PRO only]
- Added ability to highlight startup items that should be removed, based on an internal blacklist
- Improved performance and memory usage of junk scanning
- Fixed issue where in-app alerts sometimes shows incorrect text and values
- Fixed issue where the ‘Delete Everything’ button could be pressed while the deletion is in progress
- Added /CLEAN, /SILENT, /REGISTRY and /STARTUP commandline switches [PRO only]
- Added ability to automatically download new versions of System Ninja [PRO only]
- Added a note taking plugin which recognizes multiple PCs and loads the applicable entries [PRO only]
- Added a custom branding feature [PRO only]
- Removed all offers and advertising from the installer [PRO only]