The Glary Utilities are a very complete, and surprisingly free suite of tools that provide almost everything you need to optimise, clean and maintain your PC.
A "Clean Up & Repair" section leads off with useful tools to find redundant disk files and clean your Registry, while extra modules help to remove broken shortcuts and make it easier to uninstall unwanted programs.
The "Optimize & Improve" section includes modules to control your Windows Startup programs, defrag the Registry and manage various right-click menus.
Clicking "Privacy & Security" reveals an option to clear your browsing and Windows histories, as well as tools to encrypt, decrypt, undelete and securely wipe confidential files.
The "Files and Folders" section provides modules to show you how your hard drive space is being used, and free some of it up by locating duplicate files and empty folders.
"System Tools" includes an "Internet Explorer Assistant", which displays various IE add-ons and makes it easier to remove them.
And if the sheer volume of options puts you off, don't worry, a 1-Click Maintenance module will locate and remove most problems in, well, a click.
Version 126.96.36.199 brings:
- Optimized File Encrypter: added advanced encryption setting option and data destruction hint
- Improved Startup Manager: upgraded boot time driver
- Improved Quick Search: added the ability to specify search folder
- Fixed Driver Backup: driver uninstall unsuccessful in 64bit system
- Fixed Disk Cleaner and Tracks Eraser: cache file can't be detected after Firefox 32.0
- Optimized Disk Space Analyzer: added pie chart to show the effect
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes