VLC Streamer 5.10
Stream media from your computer to your iOS device easily
(47.10 MB |
(47.10 MB |
Scanning download link for errors...
||No Trial Available. Purchase Only
VLC Streamer Helper installed on PC or Mac
Streaming video to your iOS device just got a lot easier with VLC Streamer
Sit anywhere in your house and watch movies or TV shows on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
VLC Streamer streams movies from your computer to your iDevice.
You can watch anything from your movie collection. No need for complex conversion processes. No need to manually transfer programs to your device.
• Features include •
- Free helper app gets you streaming quickly and allows you to browse local drives, and Windows network shares
- Stream over wifi directly from your computer
- Support for multiple resolutions and streaming quality levels
- Customisable gesture controls
- Live streaming of video after a few seconds of processing
(assumes a reasonably powered computer)
- Airplay support
- TV Out support for iPad and iPhone4
- Easy to copy movies directly to your device for watching on the plane or out of the house.
- Supports Windows, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Supports Mac OS 10.5 intel and above
What's new in Version 5.10:
Updated the playback engine. It now plays more files, more reliably.
Fixed various bugs.
VLC Streamer offers a simple, fuss-free and effective means of streaming media from your computer to your iPad or iPhone, although its overall effectiveness will be determined by the speed of your wi-fi network.
Related Download Articles
Stream media to your iOS device from your PC or Mac
The popular media playing tools gets an Android release
Stream media from your iPod, iPad or iPhone or iTunes library to your PC
Access your Windows Media Center's libraries via your iPhone or iPod touch
Other Download Articles From This Category
Get a detailed report on an image's colours
Convert photos to slideshows, videos, even games
Stream audio, video and photos from your iOS device to your Mac
Mirror your iPad or iPhone screen on your PC