Use Hangouts to keep in touch. Message friends, start free video or voice calls, and hop on a conversation with one person or a group.
• Send and receive both Hangouts and text messages (SMS/MMS) and switch easily between message types.
• Include all your friends with group chats for up to 150 people.
• Say more with photos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
• Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
• Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
• Connect your Google Voice account for phone number, SMS, and voicemail integration.
• Keep in touch with friends across Android, iOS, and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
• Message friends anytime, even if they’re offline.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged.
• Take and send videos in your Hangouts conversations
• Invite anyone to join your group conversation by sharing a link
• Easily find your groups when creating a new conversation
• Remove people from a group conversation