Remembr is a simple clipboard manager which remembers the text and images you copy to the clipboard, and makes it easy to recall them later.
Install and run the program, and it adds an icon to your system tray. There's no other sign of its operation, and you can continue to use your PC as normal.
When you need to reuse some previous clipboard item, right-click the Remembr icon and select "Show". Previous clipboard text and images are listed in the left hand pane. Clicking any of these displays a preview on the right, and when you find what you need, clicking "Copy" restores it to the clipboard.
A built-in search tool makes it easier to locate items containing specific text. Click Tools > Search, enter your keyword, click "Search", and any matching items are highlighted in the list.
Simple management tools allow you to delete individual items, or clear the entire list and start again.
Version 0.3 brings:
- New user interface
- ‘Start With Windows‘ option now starts Remembr minimized
- Changed the app icon to improve visibility on dark desktop themes
- Recent clipboard changes now appear at the top of the list
- Added Brazilian Portuguese and Greek translations
- Updated the Russian translation