Find and delete duplicate files on your Mac
(5.96 MB |
Under a minute)
Scanning download link for errors...
||Mac OS X
Clear out duplicate files from your hard drive with Decloner
Decloner helps you find and eliminate duplicate files on your Mac quickly and reliably.
• Compares files using Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA-1) for ultimate reliability
• Has simple straightforward user interface
• Scans across multiple folders, iPhoto and Aperture libraries
• Can quickly process large number of files
• Displays file information and supports QuickLook
• Saves scan results and restores them when reopened
• Automatically selects duplicate files for removal
• Never deletes files — places them in a staging area or tags as duplicate for your ultimate peace of mind
• Allows restoration of files from the staging area in case you change your mind
• Optionally replaces deleted duplicates with aliases of the remaining file
• Supports file exclusion lists
• Ignores files smaller than a user-defined size
• Ensures at least one copy of a file remains
Forget manually searching for duplicate files, Decloner can track down identical files in a flash.
Related Download Articles
Keep your Mac in good shape by cleaning up after OS X and applications
Optimise, clean and repair your PC
Free up space on your Mac by removing unnecessary files
Find and remove duplicate files to save space
Other Download Articles From This Category
Monitor your Windows event logs and PC system health from one central location
Quickly compare files and folders stored in different locations.
Recover data from damaged archives
Monitor file and folder changes on your hard drive in real time