Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is IObit's "do everything" PC maintenance suite, combined with a dual security engine. This feature packed set of tools includes everything you need to maintain and protect your computer in one package.
As you'll guess from the name, the big addition is antivirus protection, both real-time and on demand, which is provided by the IObit and BitDefender engines. This means the program is more likely to complain of potential conflicts on installation if you're already running some other antivirus tool. However, you can install in a "compatibility mode", which drops the real-time protection to minimise the chance of problems. And otherwise the program works much like any other antivirus tool. You can run quick or full system scans; set up a scheduled scan to run whenever it's convenient; have the program run in a "Silent Mode" when you're playing games to minimise unnecessary notifications, and more.
You can take advantage of a privacy cleaner, disk defragger and many more – there are twelve tools in total. In most circumstances, there is no reason why you would not want to run all of the tools to gain the maximum possible benefit, but should you decide that you only want to run a few of them, this is an option that is available to you. Next up is the toolbox which comprises a staggering 25 separate tools
Here you’ll find everything from memory optimization to disk scanning and process management. You can also cleanup the registry, securely delete files and much more. The final section of the suite is Turbo Boost which can be used to place your computer in a special mode in which system resources are maximized to ensure the best possible performance. This is great if you want to switch between working and playing games – just a click of the mouse switching modes so game performance will be optimized.
An important point to note about Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is that you can use it alongside your existing security suite, as a second-layer of protection against the latest threats. Ideal for using an alternative security tool for checking your system for potential trojans and other malware.
What's new in v7.1?
- Reinforced the security of system weakness to avoid being hacked.
- Homepage Protection, Surfing Protection & Internet Booster supports Firefox 28, Chrome 33
- Improved to be more user-friendly by adding more details.
- Added support for Chrome 33, Firefox 28, IE 11, Opera 20, ZoneAlarm Free 12.0, Adobe Flash Player 12.0, TeamViewer 9.0, Adobe Air 4.0, WinPatrol 30 and eMule.
- Updated and Enhanced Database for Malware Removal, Privacy Sweep, and Surfing Protection.
- Improved the scan and removal ability and fixed bugs.
- Improved the scanning engine to be much quicker.
- Fixed General Bugs Reported by Users.