SiteLauncher is a Chrome "speed dial" extension that gives you a super-fast, beautiful and organized way to access your top-favorite sites. Speed dial to your favorite sites without the need to load a new tab first.
Just click the red triangle — or press the keyboard hotkey, Ctrl+M by default — for single tap access to your predefined list of top favorite websites.
You can open sites from the "Launcher" speed-dial panel by custom single key shortcuts, arrow keys & [enter] navigation or by mouse/touch click. Whichever way works best for you.
Keyboard Examples: open Facebook by pressing Ctrl + M + F or open Google by Ctrl + M + G. The default hotkey can also be changed from Ctrl + M to something else (pro-tip: many prefer to set it to Ctrl + Space). And of course you can setup similar shortcuts to any URLs/sites you wish, as well as delete and edit the built-in defaults.
SiteLauncher is free to use and doesn't contain any spyware (and we promise to never add any).
* The Launcher gives you a quick and beautiful way access to your favorite sites
* Pick a theme that suits your style. Includes four free beautiful themes with additional premium themes available.
* The Shortcut Manager makes it easy to add, edit and remove shortcuts. Each shortcut can point to any URL/site you wish.
* Option to set a custom keyboard letter to each site gives you super-fast keyboard tap navigation from the Launcher
* Cloud ready. Shortcuts are stored as special bookmarks and are therefore automatically kept in sync across multiple computers if you use a Google Chrome account.
* Group related shortcuts together for quick visual scanning of the Launcher.
* Security and privacy—the SiteLauncher extension does not monitor, collect or transit any personal data about you, ever. And we intend to keep it that way.