Norton Family Premier (free 30-day trial)
• Keeps you in the know about which websites kids visit and helps avoid unsuitable content
• Helps you manage the time your kids spend on their Android devices
• Sends you an email when kids attempt to visit a blocked site
• Keeps you in the loop about where your kids are by letting you map the location of their Android device.*
• Lets you easily stay in the loop about your kids’ online activities from your Android™ mobile device, and adjust settings while you’re on the go
• Shows which apps your kids have downloaded and lets you choose which apps they can use, including YouTube and Facebook.
• Lets you keep an eye on your kids’ SMS text conversations, including what’s said and who they can text.*
• Shows you a 90-day history of what your kids do on their Android devices, allowing you to clearly spot trends and emerging habits.
• Gives you the option to receive detailed reports of what your kids are doing online, right in your inbox.
*Text message and location supervision not available for all countries.
- Search Supervision: Monitor your child's search habits
- Enhancements and minor bug fixes
A nice idea, but one that is flawed due to cumbersome implementation and easy circumvention.