AIDA64 is a powerful system information, benchmarking and diagnostic tool that can provide a host of information about the current state of your PC.
The program is able to tell you a great deal about your PCs hardware, for instance, without you having to open the case. Motherboard model, CPU type and speed, chipset details, memory speeds, BIOS date, there's plenty of useful information to explore.
Maybe you're planning on overclocking your system? A helpful Overclock page details your current CPU clock, multiplier, FSB speed, QPI clock, GPU clocks and more.
And the Sensor page will keep you up-to-date on your current system temperatures (motherboard, CPU, GPU, GPU memory and drives, if your hardware supports this), fan speeds, voltages and more.
AIDA64 isn't just about hardware, though. It can also tell you about your current Windows installation, running processes, system drivers, services and more. Configuration details on offer include startup programs, scheduled tasks and so on. And a handy Licences page is even able to display product keys for many supported programs, useful as an easy way to back these up.
And you also get some very capable benchmarks to measure the speed of your CPU, RAM or disks.
Please note, the trial version of AIDA64 obscures some information in its reports. If you're looking for product keys, for instance, some will be displayed in full, others will be only partially available ("Y2666-[ TRIAL VERSION ]"). Purchasing a licence will remove this restriction, allowing you to see the complete report.
AIDA64 v5.70 ships with these new features:
- AVX and FMA accelerated FP32 and FP64 ray tracing benchmarks
- Vulkan graphics accelerator diagnostics
- Microsoft Windows 10 Redstone RS1 Insider Preview support
- Improved support for AMD Zen Summit Ridge CPU
- Improved support for Intel Kaby Lake CPU
- Corsair AXi power supply unit sensor support
- Corsair Link sensor support
- Corsair Strafe, Logitech G13, Logitech G19, Logitech G19s RGB LED keyboard support
- Corsair, Logitech, Razer RGB LED mouse support
- Improved support for Koolance and T-Balancer sensor devices
- Multiple pages support for Logitech Arx and RemoteSensor
- ACPI 6.1 support
- Kingston SSDNow UV300, Samsung CM871, Samsung PM871 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R5 340X and Radeon R7 350X
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 920MX, GeForce 930MX, GeForce 940MX