Spend a little time online and it won't be long before you are required to fill in some sort of form - and the chances are it also won't be long before you are asked to fill in another similar form asking for very much the same information. While web browsers have been developed so certain key details such as usernames and passwords can be automatically filled in for you, filling in the details of an online form is still something of a manual process even if a feature such as auto-complete is enabled.
RoboForm takes things a step further, offering to not only fill in user names and passwords on your behalf, but also to automatically fill in longer forms such as those asking for address details. During the installation of RoboForm you will be prompted to create a master password. This is used to protect all of the passwords and other form information that will be stored in the program so it is important that it is not only difficult for other people to guess, but also something that you are going to remember. Whatever web browser you are using, you can then provide RoboForm with common personal information and the program will fill in the relevant fields of online forms when necessary.
There are two versions of RoboForm available - the free edition and the Pro version. The free version can be used to create a single user profile, while an unlimited number are available in the Pro edition. Users of RoboForm Pro can create an unlimited number of custom fields, while only three can be created in the free version. If you've been looking for a way to save time and avoid the potential problem of spelling mistakes when filling in online forms, RoboForm may just be the tool you have been looking for.
* IE form filler: throw more and better events to emulate human-like form filling.
* IE: improve auto-submit of forms using new DOM interfaces.
* Chrome: Fix memory leak on sites based on Telerik Kendo UI.
* Firefox, Chrome: use the same (more relaxed) criterion for showing AutoSave as in IE.
* Firefox: implement Common signed XPI for RF on Windows and Mac.
* Firefox: let RF find 64-bit Firefox, it used to find WaterFox instead.
* Firefox: fix Firefox shows a error when RF is opening an URL in new tab in some cases.
* Firefox: fix AutoSave bar in FireFox is too large on high DPI.
* RF2Go, Firefox: No SDK for FF 42 and newer is available, so allow RF2Go to attach to newer FF.
* Installer: fix RF items do not appear in Windows 10 search.
* Editor: fix Ctrl+F hides Safenote search in text bar if it is already shown.
* Editor: fix RF cannot view/edit Identities downloaded from RFO Web Site.
* Print List: fix RoboForm prints multiline passcard note as a single line.