Spend a little time online and it won't be long before you are required to fill in some sort of form - and the chances are it also won't be long before you are asked to fill in another similar form asking for very much the same information. While web browsers have been developed so certain key details such as usernames and passwords can be automatically filled in for you, filling in the details of an online form is still something of a manual process even if a feature such as auto-complete is enabled.
RoboForm takes things a step further, offering to not only fill in user names and passwords on your behalf, but also to automatically fill in longer forms such as those asking for address details. During the installation of RoboForm you will be prompted to create a master password. This is used to protect all of the passwords and other form information that will be stored in the program so it is important that it is not only difficult for other people to guess, but also something that you are going to remember. Whatever web browser you are using, you can then provide RoboForm with common personal information and the program will fill in the relevant fields of online forms when necessary.
There are two versions of RoboForm available - the free edition and the Pro version. The free version can be used to create a single user profile, while an unlimited number are available in the Pro edition. Users of RoboForm Pro can create an unlimited number of custom fields, while only three can be created in the free version. If you've been looking for a way to save time and avoid the potential problem of spelling mistakes when filling in online forms, RoboForm may just be the tool you have been looking for.
Version 7.9.9 adds:
* RF2Go + Firefox 31: Fix RF2Go does not work with Firefox ver 31 (official) and 32.
* Firefox 29+: fix RF minidialogs do not appear when mousing over matching passcards button.
* Firefox 29+: customization of RF toolbar position does not work in FireFox 29+.
* Firefox: fix RF toolbar may disappear from Firefox after customization of its position.
* Firefox: fix RoboForm may slow down Firefox popup menu appearing on top of large pages.
* Chrome: fix Password request dialog in Chrome can appear not on top.
* Chrome: fix picking up of RF data from RFO site does not work in Chrome.
* Opera: fix RF Options->Browser Integration->Opera option disabled if old Opera was not installed.
* Opera: fix RF installer does not detect Opera 23 installed in the system.
* Fix Enable/Disable RoboForm command does not work in browsers.
* Disable AutoSave/AutoFill on non-login pages of new RFO web site.
* Form Filler: Take into account placeholder and defaultValue attributes when looking for captions.
* Form Filler: Fire onChange event for selects.
* Sync + OTP: Fix sync may finish with Unauthorized error when OTP is required.
* Sync: RF may wrongly show warning about MP changing from other computer after sync.
* Sync: create new account cia call to new RFO Server API.
* Added User Interface in Hindi.
* Compile RoboForm using Visual Studio 2012, upgrade from older version.
* Import from Firefox: fix RF import does not import bookmarks from bookmarks