File synchronisation is incredibly useful. If you are creating a web site, it makes it easy to ensure that the latest version of files are uploaded, and synchronisation can also be used to create backups of important files.
GoodSync can be used in synchronisation or backup mode, making it a versatile tool. Files can be synchronised with or backed up to other folders, separate drives, removable media, networked computers or online servers.
Used in two-way synchronisation mode, GoodSync makes it easy to keep files in sync in two locations - as soon as files are created, edited or deleted, the change will be reflected in the connected location. Used in one-way backup mode, GoodSync provides a means of safeguarding your files.
But it does not end there. GoodSync can also be used to synchronise data between applications. There are a number of supported programs, including RoboForm, Outlook, QuickBooks and Windows Mail. The program is easy to set up and the synchronisation is fast and reliable, helping to give you peace of mind.
Note that there is a Pro version available.
A solid and reliable synchronisation tool which doubles as a backup program.
What's new in 11.2.8 (see full changelog for more)?
* Browse/Explorer: Ver 11: Hide old Windows Shares (SMB) file system, show only the new one.
* Browse/Explorer: Edit Account dialog: several UI fixes.
* Browse/Explorer: If job side is a general SMBD account, force creation of per-server account on job commit.
* SMB FS: Ver 10: Ignore Connect errors, to preserve old behaviour.
* SMB FS: Do not try to connect to //WSL$ server -- this is Linux subsystem that is local.
* XP + SMBD: Made GoodSync work on Windows XP again, replace calls to poll() with select().
* ReadStatsFile of synclib: Skip .sib-mnt folders when reading state file, fallout from old Mac errors.
* License: fixed time of install is not always preserved.
* Account Sync and Normalization: fixed several issues.
* Server authentication: sent correct x-sib-err-code for bad password and account not found.
* Desktop Shortcuts: Do not write them, if they are already in place and are the same as needed.
* CC Runner: Fixed jobs can get stuck upon termination.
* CC Runner: Retry GsEntepriseRunnerOnStart() as it can fail due to absence of connection.
* CC Runner Installer: fixed writing some local sittings did not work.
* SMTP settings: Revive Always SSL option, as users need it (have no STARTTLS).