File synchronisation is incredibly useful. If you are creating a web site, it makes it easy to ensure that the latest version of files are uploaded, and synchronisation can also be used to create backups of important files.
GoodSync can be used in synchronisation or backup mode, making it a versatile tool. Files can be synchronised with or backed up to other folders, separate drives, removable media, networked computers or online servers.
Used in two-way synchronisation mode, GoodSync makes it easy to keep files in sync in two locations - as soon as files are created, edited or deleted, the change will be reflected in the connected location. Used in one-way backup mode, GoodSync provides a means of safeguarding your files.
But it does not end there. GoodSync can also be used to synchronise data between applications. There are a number of supported programs, including RoboForm, Outlook, QuickBooks and Windows Mail. The program is easy to set up and the synchronisation is fast and reliable, helping to give you peace of mind.
Note that there is a Pro version available.
A solid and reliable synchronisation tool which doubles as a backup program.
What's new in 12.4.8 (see full changelog for more)?
* gs-server: Tell GS Client that it can do recursive listings, accumulate folder listings for that.
* gs-server: Fixed rare crash in SMBD over GSTP when doing ListDirPaged.
* S3: Store client side File Mod Time in x-amz-meta-gs-mod-t header, so that GS can get it.
* S3: Add option to store File Mod Time in cache file gs-metadata._gs, so that Explorer can get it quickly.
* S3: Fixed parsing of recursive listing when bucket name differs by case local and in S3.
* S3: Some S3 clones cannot do recursive listings, tell user to turn Off Recursive listing option then.
* Google Drive, Box, OneDrive and SharePoint: Remove Rollback of RefreshToken, not needed anymore.
* iCloudPhotos FS: Fixed a crash related to the simultaneous execution of several Jobs.
* GsExplorer: Fixed crash in cut a file or folder and paste it into another folder.
* GsExplorer: Added Crash handler and set up main process as Interactive.
* Do Not List Folders (Trust State File) option: Allow it in Enterprise Workstation, not just Server.
* Business License Names: For uniformity, BsnsClnt -> Workstation, MidServe -> Server.
* Business Installers: Change installer URLs to reflect new uniform naming scheme.
* sib-socket: Speed up reconnects to IP names that translate into several IP addresses.
* Account Web UI: Devices: Reduced verbosity, separated Browsers from Installed Devices.
* Account Web UI: Reduced verbosity, separated Offline servers from Online servers.