Both at home and in the office, we all have a great deal of information that needs organising. From contacts to appointments, EssentialPIM is a powerful personal information manager that makes it easy to keep on top of an ever-growing amount of information. The ability to store all of your email, addresses, lists and notes in one place makes the program a one stop shop for your organisational needs.
There are three versions of EssentialPIM available. The free version includes all of the basic features of the program while upgrading to Pro edition adds a number of useful extra including advanced encryption and multi-user access. Other Pro features include the ability to create desktop sticky notes, synchronisation with Palm and Windows Mobile devices as well as Outlook and Google Calendar, and an advanced backup facility.
The network version of the program has been designed with small to medium sized businesses in mind and makes it easy to share information between workers. Proving a network is already in place, nothing extra is needed to take advantage of the powerful features of EssentialPIM Pro Network which makes it easy to co-ordinate a group of workers.
For version 7.62 changes (see the full changelog for more):
- Many improvements regarding how EssentialPIM looks like on high resolution displays
- Much faster synchronization with Android EPIM (especially noticeable if you synchronize attachments)
- Ability to copy only a part of the email address in preview
- EPIM will now check if there's similar shortcuts in use when setting up new ones in options
- Improved import from Outlook and synchronization with Outlook.com
- Sync speed optimizations and sync algorithm improvements for EPIM Cloud
- Improved drag and drop support of recurring events in calendar
- More intuitive handling of fields in contacts
- Changes in email signatures will now be reflected immediately
- Minor improvements about how reminders are handled (now similarly to Android EPIM)
- Couple of calendar printing improvements
- Tags field can be switched on/off in any module
- Fully functional PGP key management feature in mail
- Unicode text in iCal (.ics) files is fully supported now
- Other bug fixes and improvements