Both at home and in the office, we all have a great deal of information that needs organising. From contacts to appointments, EssentialPIM is a powerful personal information manager that makes it easy to keep on top of an ever-growing amount of information. The ability to store all of your email, addresses, lists and notes in one place makes the program a one stop shop for your organisational needs.
There are three versions of EssentialPIM available. The free version includes all of the basic features of the program while upgrading to Pro edition adds a number of useful extra including advanced encryption and multi-user access. Other Pro features include the ability to create desktop sticky notes, synchronisation with Palm and Windows Mobile devices as well as Outlook and Google Calendar, and an advanced backup facility.
The network version of the program has been designed with small to medium sized businesses in mind and makes it easy to share information between workers. Proving a network is already in place, nothing extra is needed to take advantage of the powerful features of EssentialPIM Pro Network which makes it easy to co-ordinate a group of workers.
For version 7.5 changes (see the full changelog for more):
- Synchronization with Office 365/Outlook.com
- Secure password items synchronization with Google Drive
- Offline mode, whereby EPIM suppresses all attempts to use Internet and works autonomously
- It is now possible to subscribe to iCal calendars
- Request read receipt for all outgoing messages
- Properties of each item, showing when item was created and last changed
- Export/import selected data into/to another EPIM database file
- Canned responses in email
- Feature to apply the column setup to different views
- Alt+click on an item’s link to open it in a new window
- Mail (IMAP and especially Gmail) support significantly improved - faster, better recognition of folders
- Related items tab and hyperlinking heavily improved for better display of recurring events
- Improvement for OAuth Gmail setup
- Envelope printing remembers templates
- Major UI improvements for Sticky Notes
- Improved items export/import
- Improved Calendar behaviors
- Category synchronization improvement for compatibility with Android EPIM version
- Moved to new Dropbox API and improved authorization
Improved changing dates for Calendar Appointments and Tasks