Zortam MP3 Media Studio is a powerful tool to help you browse and tag your MP3 music collection.
Launch the program, point it at the drive containing your music, and it'll quickly detect any MP3s. And you'll then be able to view them by songs, artists, genres, albums, years and more.
You can also search for MP3s in various ways; find related content (lyrics, cover art, YouTube videos); build playlists; create CSV or HTML reports on your collection, or locate information on a particular track at Amazon.com.
The real strength here comes in the program's ID3v1 and ID3v2 tag editing abilities, though. So not only can you manually edit individual tags, but you're able to batch process your entire library in various ways: synchronising tags, changing case, replacing underscores with spaces, deleting tags, copying ID3v1 tags to ID3v2 (or vice versa) and more.
This isn't always entirely straightforward, so you need to be careful. Zortam MP3 Media Studio helps in some areas - you're usually able to preview the results of an operation before approving them, for instance - but the local documentation is horribly inadequate. And the "Additional Help Online" link just leads to the product forum.
If you're after a tag editor with batch processing capabilities, though, Zortam MP3 Media Studio has enough features to be interesting.
- added new options to the mp3 player
- auto tag files with missing tags
- improved BPM (Beats Per Minute) calculation for Mp3 files
- added in auto tag options support for Last.Fm
- improved auto tagging performance
- paste an image from clipboard and set it is as album art
- replace entirely or part of the string in the tag
- import iTunes Library to the program
- improved skin support
- redesigned internal Mp3 player
- added mp3 player toolbar
- added rename single filename in ID3V2 window
- added option to use Zortam Mp3 Player or any other Mp3 player that support m3u playlists
- added auto tag dialog to the Options dialog
- added file modified column to the list
- added YouTube To Mp3 Downloader (Converter)
- added BPM (Beats Per Minute) analyzer of Mp3 files
- added more options when renaming mp3 files using ID3 tags
- search for duplicate or similar Mp3 files using Mp3 filename or combination of MP3 tags (artist - title) comparison
- Batch auto tag(ID3v2) Mp3 files using advanced digital fingerprinting technology.
- Automatically download missing cover art and other track info including missing lyrics directly to your mp3 files