CCleaner Professional is the full-fat commercial edition of the classic PC cleanup and maintenance tool.
The package has all the cleaning features and functionality you know already. In just a click or two the program is scouring your hard drive and Registry, looking for web histories, application and system junk, and deleting whatever you no longer need.
CCleaner Professional takes the program further with its flexible scheduler. No need for manual operations, just set the program up to automatically run daily, weekly, monthly, even "the third week of January, March, August and November"-- it's your call.
Better still, enable the monitoring system and it watches your PC, spotting leftover files almost as soon as they're created. Once the junk level reaches a defined threshold (200MB by default) the program can clean it up automatically, or display the junk and leave you to take control.
CCleaner Professional also offers automatic updates, ensuring you're always running the latest edition, and if you have any issues then Premium Support should get you answers ASAP.
An excellent PC cleanup tool with some time-saving bonus features.
This is CCleaner 6.01, which is a minor release (see full changelog for more):
- We’ve rectified the Driver Updater badge counter so it no longer shows the wrong number of drivers to update in some cases
- We’ve made many quality-of-life improvements to Performance Optimizer:
- We’ve optimized its own performance to use fewer resources
- We’ve added a notification for made it more obvious when an app requires a restart before it can enter or leave Sleep Mode
- We’ve made some wording clearer
- We’ve fixed some visual bugs
- We’ve fixed an issue that occurred when switching from non-admin to admin in Windows
- We’ve added better error reporting so our engineers can fix issues more quickly
- We've added cleaning for Microsoft Store installations of:
- Amazon Music, iTunes & Spotify
- Netflix, Disney+ & VLC Media Player
- Microsoft To Do
- Raw Image ExtensionTrio Office
- We fixed an issue where CCleaner took a long time to load if you have large driver backup files present
- Software Updater now supports an additional 30 applications; including OpenOffice, Plex Media - Player and CPU-Z
- Request more apps for Software Updater at ideas.ccleaner.com
- New caret arrows in Driver Updater show that driver categories can be expanded
- The Account menu, where you can manage your license and start a free trial, is now easier to find
- As part of our continued commitment to security, we’ve made various minor security improvements based on testing (penetration testing, static code analysis)