All your notes—in one place and with you, anywhere. OneNote is a digital notebook for your to-do lists, lecture and meeting notes, vacation plans, or anything you want to organize or remember.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it.
Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go.
And you can easily share your notes with others.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes, or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Enter voice notes on your Android Wear watch.
• Easily access your recent notes on your watch.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
What's New in Version 15.32
Thanks for using OneNote! We listened to your feedback and updated the application with optimizations to help improve your note taking experience.
The mobile version of OneNote does not beat Evernote, but for Office users it is very powerful.