pho•to•cop•i•er (foh-tuh-kop-ee-er): An app that creates a photographic reproduction of a printed or graphic work made with a process in which a new image is formed by the action of proprietary image analysis, color, texture and light.
We have painstakingly analyzed the brightness, color, tone, detail, grain and texture of some of the world’s greatest paintings, photos and historical photographic processes. The DNA of these masterpieces can now be applied to your very own images with PhotoCopier. The color, tone and brightness of the original work are replicated while the texture, grain and detail are simulated.
Make any picture look interesting. Good, bad, ugly—PhotoCopier doesn’t care. You supply the image, we supply the secret sauce. Combine the two and create a new work of art.
- Pick from 91 Academy Award nominated movies including Apocalypse Now, Blade Runner, Frankenstein, Gone with the Wind, King Kong and The Lord of the Rings.
- Choose from 72 paintings from artists such as Cezanne, Chagall, Greco, Leonardo, Monet, Rembrandt, Renoir and Van Gogh to name a few.
- Select from 40 Photos by various masters of photography including Abbott, Andreev, Cunningham, Fenton, Nadar, Outerbridge, Stieglitz and Weston
- Try one of 30 historical processes, some of which are Ambrotype, Cyanotype, Liquid Emulsion, Kallitype, Palladium, Salt Print, Vandyke and Wet Plate
- Color, tone and brightness replication
- Texture, grain and detail simulation
- Add a vignette to any preset
- Modify images with presets or sliders
- Edit in portrait or landscape mode
- Quickly search for presets
- Integrated Help
- No arbitrary resolution limits
- Native retina support
The results produced by PhotoCopier may not be to everyone's tastes, but it enables you to quickly give your images a completely new look.