Tunnelblick is a free, open source graphic user interface for OpenVPN on OS X. It provides easy control of OpenVPN client and/or server connections.
It comes as a ready-to-use application with all necessary binaries and drivers (including OpenVPN, easy-rsa, and tun/tap drivers). No additional installation is necessary — just add your configuration and encryption information.
To use Tunnelblick you need access to a VPN server: your computer is one end of the tunnel and the VPN server is the other end.
What's new in 3.7.9 (see changelog for more)?
- Disables IPv6 only if the OpenVPN server is not accessed via IPv6.
-Add warnings about common DHCP problems for tap connections.
- Includes a checkbox to always display the username and password dialog, even if both are saved in the Keychain. (Useful for some 2-factor authentication methods.)
- Updates translations to 40 languages.
- Displays environment variables when debugging the 'up' script.
- Fixes a bug that caused Tunnelblick entries to appear in the log in black.
A significantly easier way to manage your VPN connections.