WSUS Offline Update which allows you to update any computer running Windows or Office, without it needing to have an internet connection.
Essentially all you need to do is run the program on a PC which can get online, and tell it exactly what you'd like to download. Options include patches for Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, 7, Server 2008 and 2008 R2, both regular 32 and 64-bit editions, as well as Office 2007, 2007 and 2010.
WSUS Offline Update will then download the updates for your chosen product, optionally copying the files to a USB stick, or even creating a suitable ISO image, ready for burning to a CD or DVD.
On the target computer, the UpdateInstaller.exe makes it easy to choose the update options you need (including the ability to back up your existing system files). And then a click on the Start button will quickly get your system right up to date.
Version 11.6.1 changes (see the extensive changelog):
- March 2019 updates added to 'security only' lists for Windows 7 / 8.1 and Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 (x86/x64) systems
- Replaced superseded scan prerequisite servicing stack update kb3177467 by kb4490628 for Windows 7 (x86/x64) and Server 2008 R2 (Thanks to "aker")
- Added March 2019 SHA-2 code signing support update kb4474419 to scan prerequisites for Windows 7 (x86/x64) and Server 2008 R2 (Thanks to "aker")
- Temporary power scheme will now switch off the monitor after one minute without locking the computer (Thanks to "GCRaistlin" and "Dalai")
- Fix: HideList-seconly.txt contained kb4481485 instead of kb4481484 (Thanks to "Dalai")
- Fix: Download part missed security update kb4462226 for Office 2010 (March 2019)
- Fix: Corrected error handling for DllCall of Wow64DisableWow64FsRedirection in UpdateInstaller script (Thanks to "Bernd" and "Dalai")