WSUS Offline Update which allows you to update any computer running Windows or Office, without it needing to have an internet connection.
Essentially all you need to do is run the program on a PC which can get online, and tell it exactly what you'd like to download. Options include patches for Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, 7, Server 2008 and 2008 R2, both regular 32 and 64-bit editions, as well as Office 2007, 2007 and 2010.
WSUS Offline Update will then download the updates for your chosen product, optionally copying the files to a USB stick, or even creating a suitable ISO image, ready for burning to a CD or DVD.
On the target computer, the UpdateInstaller.exe makes it easy to choose the update options you need (including the ability to back up your existing system files). And then a click on the Start button will quickly get your system right up to date.
Version 12.0 changes (see the extensive changelog):
- NOTE: This version will be the last one supporting Windows 7 and Server 2008 (R2)
- Included complete rewrite of the Linux scripts version 1.17 (Special thanks to H. Buhrmester)
- Included new method for the determination of dynamic Office updates for DownloadUpdates.cmd (Special thanks to H. Buhrmester)
- December 2019 updates added to 'security only' lists for Windows 7 / 8.1 and Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 (x86/x64) systems
- January 2020 updates added to 'security only' lists for Windows 7 / 8.1 and Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 (x86/x64) systems
- February 2020 updates added to 'security only' lists for Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 / 2012 R2 (x86/x64) systems
- Integrated .NET Frameworks' January 2020 Security Only Updates and Quality Rollups
WSUS Offline Update has so many options that the interface can look a little intimidating at first, but if you've a PC with no internet connection, give it a try - it's actually quite straightforward and you'll soon be up-to-date