Advanced SystemCare 11 is the latest edition of IObit's amazingly comprehensive PC maintenance suite.
Just installing the package gets you an entire library of essential tools. There are modules to clean and optimise your Registry, delete junk and duplicate files, control your startup programs, fix Windows issues, detect and remove malware, free up RAM, update and back up your drivers, undelete files, fully uninstall applications, schedule PCs shutdowns, securely wipe confidential files and apply a host of useful Windows tweaks. (And you could build another excellent maintenance suite from the modules we've left out.)
There's real depth and intelligence here, too. SystemCare doesn't just list your browser toolbars and startup programs and leave you to figure out what to do next, for instance - it highlights unnecessary or dangerous items and allows you to remove them with a click.
If you want even more functionality, the PRO version includes an Internet Booster module, Auto RAM cleaning tool, a disk optimisation feature, tools to improve system startup and much more.
So, what's new in v11? Apart from a brand new design, the Security Reinforce module will help diagnose and fix system weaknesses, a Homepage Advisor module will warn if any third-party tool attempts to hijack your web browser, the updated Performance Monitor will get the very most from your system, whilst a rebuilt IObit Undelete will now support portable storage devices.
What's new in 11.3?
- Enhanced Startup Manager for a faster PC startup.
- Strengthened Surfing Protection & Ads Removal for a safer online surfing experience.
- Enhanced Real-time Protection for a more secure system.
- Improved Privacy Sweep to support Chrome 65.0, Firefox 59.0, Opera 52.0, VLC Media Player 3.0, PhotoDirector 9.0, and RealTimes 18.1.
- Improved Junk File Clean to support Dropbox 44.4, Acronis True Image 2018, and CyberLink Power2Go 11.0.
- Enhanced Registry Clean to improve system performance.
- Minor user interface improvements.
- Updated multiple languages.
- Fixed all known bugs.